Designing a Watermark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designing a Watermark

I want to design my own watermark in Photoshop CS2 then save it as an action so I can add this to any image I want.
    The thing is I cannot seem to create an image which CS2 will copy into my picture I want to watermark.
    I have a good video http://av.adobe.com/russellbrown/CS2...rkActionSM.mov
    the part where I am stuck is where he imports his watermark from Illustrator, I want to create this type of image in Photoshop.
    Just my lack of knowledge of the program here I think!
    Cheers
    Ian
    2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Hey Ian. Just remember that if you upload them (here on JP) the watermark must not be visible on the thumbnail picture!

Soren
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

don't worry its not for JP use, just generally wanted to know how to do it incase I ever need to use it!
      2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
        don't worry its not for JP use, just generally wanted to know how to do it incase I ever need to use it!
        In that case Good luck with the design !
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

maybe use this method

Comment

Working...
          X