X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Distortion - I can't see

Hi.
    Got this pic rejected for heat distortion

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

But I can't see the heat distortion...temperature was around 2 degrees so it isn't possible at all?!?!?!? Please help me to understand where the heat distortion is.
    Thanks.

Georg
    ________
    E-cigs
    Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:41.

Originally posted by DRS-Spotter
    Hi.
    Got this pic rejected for heat distortion

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=841926

But I can't see the heat distortion...temperature was around 2 degrees so it isn't possible at all?!?!?!? Please help me to understand where the heat distortion is.
    Thanks.

Georg
    Maybe you should appeal, Looks alright to me but wait for a screener to say what they think first.

Comment

Thanks. I want to appeal too, but would like to have few more oppinions on this.

Georg
      ________
      BeautyGirL
      Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:42.

Comment

Hallo Georg,

what they probably mean are the jet engine exhaust fumes which are very noticeable between the left engine and undercarraige and especially on the dba 737 in the background.

Rgds,
        MK

Comment

Yes, but that's normal on taxiing aircaft...there are thousends of pics like that on Jnet.

Georg
          ________
          HotSexyDoll live
          Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:42.

Comment

All I can say is that the tail looks like it's been cloned abit and im not sure if that's the livery or not! -

Comment

this is sure the livery. Looked on pics from other angels and there it's too.

[photoid=5678660]

Georg
              ________
              Meowmeow cam
              Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:43.

Comment

As you said yourself, it was only around 2 degrees, the only things that cause heat at that temperature are the engines. Would the cloning ( if it was cloned ) not be digital manipulation ??? I personally think the rear angle does not do the aircraft justice, thats only my opinion though !!

Comment

Sam pointed it out...take a look at the leading edge of the tail. There is obviously something wrong there, whether it be manipulation or heat distortion...something is off.

Comment

Hi.
                    Appealed it and it was rejected with the message that some heat is on the fuselage. Willt ry another pic.
                    Thanks for your comments.

Georg
                    ________
                    YuliaNa69
                    Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:44.

Comment

Originally posted by DRS-Spotter
                      But I can't see the heat distortion...temperature was around 2 degrees so it isn't possible at all?!?!?!?
                      Hmmmm, the traps in physics Heat distortion doesn't have much to do with temperature, but with temperature differences. Example: the air is 2°C, the sun comes up, the tarmac begins to heat up and can easily get perhaps 10 or more degrees. The air above the tarmac will then start to warm up, just a litle bit, but enough to ruin your day.

Gerardo
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks for clarifying this. I almost thought that it's not just outside temperature

Georg
                        ________
                        Nexium settlement info
                        Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:44.

Comment

Heat distortion on the tail, when it doesn't appear lower down? This is an interesting one. If you take a look at this picture of the same plane
                          [photoid=5616912]
                          you'll see paint peeling off in the same location as the apparent manipulation/heat distortion in Georg's shot. The bare metal on the fin leading edge appears not to show up in Georg's shot because the sky is the same colour. I wouldn't say this is one of Georg's best shots but I think he has been hard done by with a rejection for heat distortion.

Comment

Hi kukkudrill
                            I got the following message when appealing it yesterday
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Your appeal for photo id 841926 has been processed and has been rejected.
                            Admin Comments >> Georg, unfortunately, there does appear to be some heat distortion on the fuselage of the 757.
                            >> http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=841926
                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I take it as it is and already uploaded another pic.
                            Thanks for your help!

Georg
                            ________
                            Medical Marijuana
                            Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:45.

Comment

Finally got this one accepted.

[photoid=5681366]

Thanks again to all for your help!

Georg
                              ________
                              Live Sex Webshows
                              Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 06:46.

Comment

Working...
                              X