Rejection help serial number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection help serial number

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I've done a couple of searches and thought I got the serial number right. Also a little confused as to the obstructing objects comment too. I think it also needs a little more sharpening.
    Any comments welcome.
    Cheers

Rob,

The serial number is just 27657. 507 is the line number, which should not be included in the CN field.

Regarding the "Obstructing Objects/Foreground Clutter" rejection, it looks like the fence is in the way towards the left hand side of the photo. I remember that fence on the viewing deck very well. It was a scramble to get one of those holes to take photos through

Yeah it could do with a boost of USM too I think and the horizon also needs correcting.

Hope that helps

Dale

Comment

Thanks Dale. That explains why the front looks dark. Those holes in the viewing deck were useful but I lost count of the number of times I bumped my lens on the edges!!!

Comment

Sorry, I couldn't see any forground clutter. The top of an airfield info sign is barely visible down on the left. Not clutter in the normal sense of the word and no way does it detract from the picture.

In my view, a perfectly acceptable picture.

Andy

Comment

On the other hand, I have never seen so many buildings leaning to the left. Worse than Pisa

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thats cos they're built on a slope Gerardo! Don't you know nuffink? hehehe

Andy

Comment

As I said ... Pisa comes to mind

Gerardo

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
                On the other hand, I have never seen so many buildings leaning to the left. Worse than Pisa

Gerardo
                Strange enough it didn't get rejected for Horizon Unlevel

Comment

Could have been a mistake. Humans tend to do this from time to time ....

Gerardo

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                    Screeners are human?

Andy

Comment

Some yes ... I've been told.

Comment

I'de say its so visible, I guess the screener got distracted by the "foreground clutter"
                        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                          I'de say its so visible, I guess the screener got distracted by the "foreground clutter"
                          ...which isn't really there. Totally agree with Andy here.

Comment

Yes hence there's the " " lol
                            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by exmanx
                              Sorry, I couldn't see any forground clutter. The top of an airfield info sign is barely visible down on the left. Not clutter in the normal sense of the word and no way does it detract from the picture.

In my view, a perfectly acceptable picture.

Andy
                              Surely both of you can see a slight difference in brightness between the left and right sides of the picture? The left/darker side is where the fence is in the way. Myself and one or two others had this problem with many shots during our short shooting session from the viewing deck in Haneda.

Dale

Comment

Working...
                              X