Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements or CS2

Hi.

I cant make my mind up about moving from Adobe Elements v2.0 to v4.0 or buying CS2 instead. Is it really worth spending the extra to get CS2? Does CS2 have any must have features not available in Elements.

What do you think?

Originally posted by cja
    Hi.

I cant make my mind up about moving from Adobe Elements v2.0 to v4.0 or buying CS2 instead. Is it really worth spending the extra to get CS2? Does CS2 have any must have features not available in Elements.

What do you think?
    You should go for it ! Buy CS2, I was happy to finally got rid of Elements, Although the ELM is good enough......for basic users !

Im more happy than when I had the Elements, upgrading to CS2 is like.....well you fell like upgraded basically ! CS2 can be compared with Elements which is like ELM is the Wrangler Jeep and CS2 is the Hummer 2.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

If your just going to be doing photo editing, PSEv4 should do the trick, but if your going to be doing a seriously large amount of photo porcessing/graphics I'd go for PSCS2.

I personally use both.
      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
      Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
        CS2 can be compared with Elements which is like ELM is the Wrangler Jeep and CS2 is the Hummer 2.
        Now if only you had said Aston DB7 you might have sold me!!! But the Hummer................!

But I do take your point,

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cja
          Now if only you had said Aston DB7 you might have sold me!!! But the Hummer................!
          But I do take your point,
          Thanks.
          Cjay, check this out !
          http://www.photoshopuser.com/photoshopcs2.html
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower

Thanks for the link and thanks to Chris as well for his views. It looks like CS2 wins.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

I agree with all.....I think CS2 is the way to go. Its good to learn the full version, as the better you get with it, the more features you will use. PSE may work for you now, but you'll soon outgrow it as you want to expand your photoshopping horizons.
              Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
              EF 50mm 1.4 USM
              EF-S 18-55mm
              EF 28-135mm IS USM
              EF 70-200mm f4L
              EF 100-400L IS
              1.4X II Teleconverter
              Canon 420EX Speedlite
              Canon 430EX Speedlite
              Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment