Digitally Manipulated reject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitally Manipulated reject

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Any advice welcome thanks. I don't use neatimage by the way.
    Cheers

The backround looks really weird. Are you saving them at the highest quality?

Comment

There are some weird soft parts lacking almost any details - mostly the darker areas - and almost oversharpened parts at the same time. I guess, the screener(s) saw it as result of noise reducing or any other bad post-processing.

What exactly did you do with the original?

BTW: Are you really a "Barcelona SC" fan? Or rather "FC Barcelona"? One is a spanish football team, the other from ecuador AFAIK

Gerardo
      Last edited by LX-A343; 2006-03-09, 21:34.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
        BTW: Are you really a "Barcelona SC" fan? Or rather "FC Barcelona"? One is a spanish football team, the other from ecuador AFAIK

Gerardo
        FC Barcelona hence the crest I don't think the person that made it was a football fan

Comment

The background has a very weird blotchy paintlike effect which we see most often as a result of the overuse of neat image. However, if you say you don't use neatimage then there may be something in your editing process that has caused it to end up that way.

Can you post the original out of the camera image so we can take a closer look?

Comment

Possible that it's just heat distortion in the background?

Comment

Looks like a tad to much sharpening and there are JPEG artifacts all over the place. Too much compression perhaps??
              Last edited by Billsville; 2006-03-10, 04:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Billsville
                Looks like a tad to much sharpening and there are JPEG artifacts all over the place. Too much compression perhaps??
                Darn, Look at the fence just above the aircraft! It does look like there's a lot of compression added to the image !
                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

The nose area looks a bit overexposed as well.

Comment

What exactly are the jpeg artifacts?

Comment

Working...
                    X