Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screen needed

alright fellas,
    If this OK? If so what boxes need to be ticked if any?
    funny quotes to put underneath with "Ass" in the theme

Ta!
    2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Looks alright, can't you have the whole tail in though?
    Last edited by RingwaySam; 2006-03-09, 21:08.

Comment

no
      2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

I am in love with this picture.

Caption should be "Tripple X"
        Lee "Shaggy" Shand

Comment

U perv How about "All Ass" for AA or "Awesome Ass"
          Last edited by Manc; 2006-03-09, 21:24.

Comment

Might get rejected for part of subject cut off missing. I've flown that particular plane a few times and am pretty sure it has a bit more tail to it

Comment

Good quality, but might get bad motive or cut off as generally a tail shot has the whole tail in it .

Edit: Dan beat me to it by milliseconds - twat!

Comment

I don't think it would work with more tail in it! Lets push the boundaries guys

Comment

lol, trust me it would look better if you didnt chop the top of the tail off. But if you like it thats cool. Just my opinion as a screener

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
                    I don't think it would work with more tail in it! Lets push the boundaries guys
                    How much ££ are we talking here. I'm after a 1dmkiiN, so any "help" is greatfully received.

Comment

funny quotes to put underneath with "Ass" in the theme....
                      How about "All Ass" for AA ;... or "Awesome Ass"
                      Any particular reason it needs to have a degrading comment.Just surprises me why high quality photos need these sort of comments.
                      My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

Im guessing there was some sort of comical notion here Greg. I could be wrong though...

Comment

nice, stunning photo!

Comment

what you see is what came out of the camera so no full tail, I was trying for the AA bit only to see what comes out. This was landing on 27L at LHR.

Comment

I have to say I quite like that crop .. I don't care for the top section of tail

Comment

Working...
                              X