Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billsville
    Your second thoughts are correct
    I thought so. Is it salvageable or is it just not worth the hassle?

-Chris

Comment

• They all seem fine for me ! with the exception of #2 , looks like it might need a bit of clockwise rotation , other than that can't see a problem with them at all

Just remember to tick Helicopter

Comment

• Ive got a question about this one, is it sharp enough, and would it be considered "backlit?"

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks,
        Will C.

Comment

• I'm afraid it's blurry and clearly backlit yes.

Regards
          Alex

Comment

• I concur.

Comment

• What about this one? http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1758703 Thanks
              Will C.

Comment

• Looks dark, soft and not-centered to me

Comment

• Then how should I center it? And would this shot's motive and everything be fine, its just a way rough edit.

Will C.

Comment

• Motive wise, it honestly looks kinda dull to me and shows nothing of interest. Its also under exposed.

Comment

• Thanks, I wont even try to upload it then.
                      Will C.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M
                        They all seem fine for me ! with the exception of #2 , looks like it might need a bit of clockwise rotation , other than that can't see a problem with them at all

Just remember to tick Helicopter
                        OK thanks! #2 is actually on the side of a taxiway which slopes pretty good. The horizon is level, but should I make the ground level so it looks better or leave it how it actually looks?
                        www.TarmacPhotos.com

Comment

• Oh well, the first one I listed above was rejected for "bad post processing" and the second one was rejected for "under sharpen" and "backlit."
                          www.TarmacPhotos.com

Comment

• what's your question? You got the opinion of one screener. The screening process involves three different screeners passing judgement on each photo. Im afraid the consensus was that the shots mentioned were not up to DB standards.

At the end of the day, this thread is mearly to be used as a guide.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
                              what's your question? You got the opinion of one screener. The screening process involves three different screeners passing judgement on each photo. Im afraid the consensus was that the shots mentioned were not up to DB standards.

At the end of the day, this thread is mearly to be used as a guide.
                              Just looking for some tips on the 2 I mentioned were rejected. I am not complaining if that's what it sounded like. I don't really know what the "bad post processing" involves. Usually my rejections were a bit more specific. Should I have posted this in the other thread?
                              www.TarmacPhotos.com

Comment

Working...
                              X