Underexposed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underexposed?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=866221 OK I think I agree (just really here to compare with the one below)
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=866215 Not sure I agree worth appealing or just shut up and re-edit?
    2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

IMO I would go for something like this

All I did was adjust the levels abit more.
    Last edited by RingwaySam; 2006-03-13, 18:37.

Comment

yeah fair enuff, I was just concerned of blowing out the light fuselage, I'll re-edit
      2x Canon 1Dmk3 -- Canon 400mm F2.8 IS L - Canon 100-400mm L IS USM -- Canon EF 70-200mm L IS F2.8 --Canon 300mm F2.8 IS L

Comment

Originally posted by Manc
        yeah fair enuff, I was just concerned of blowing out the light fuselage, I'll re-edit
        Nah you should be alright. Better off asking a screener rather than me though.

Comment

Agreed, it's a borderline rejection. Now, you can of course appeal and hope, the senior screener is in a good mood , or go for a re-edit as proposed above. Work on the levels to get more details in the shadows, without touching too much the highlights.

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Sam's edit on the right hand side is where i'd be aiming for. You're right to under-expose a little in order not to blow out the fuselage, and use your editing prog to boost the levels afterwards.

Comment

I gather the senior screener was in a bad mood heres the updated versions

Comment

Those are good for me mate.

Comment

Working...
                X