X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    MaxPower, did you compress your version, or is it just me? Also, there's some huge jaggies on the red line near the nose.
    Originally posted by YYZPICS
    It looks oversharpened.
    Because John has edited an already edited photo.

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    Originally posted by JordanD
    MaxPower, did you compress your version, or is it just me? Also, there's some huge jaggies on the red line near the nose.
    It looks oversharpened.

Leave a comment:

• JordanD
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    replied
    Wow! it really does look good....Perhaps I should learn how to edit huh?

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Looking good !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think Bruno did the best job. I just love the light

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    Heres my go...

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg Wilson
    What?

Somone asked for the orig shot. I sent it to YYZ, he's gonna have a go at it for fun! I found a new place to shoot photos from, 100ft from the runway, and a good 10ft below runway level....Its gonna look like they are landing on a cliff!!!lol.... Blow winds out of the west BLOW!!! (RWY 2

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by JJR
    It's nothing to worry about! I was just looking to get some ideas of acceptable levels. My taste is slightly darker than popular demand, I love the Orange and gold colors! I've never appealed a rejection, and I don't think I ever would, as there are thousands of airplanes in the world and one picture I took isn't going to make a diffrence. Thanks a bunch for the help, and if somone PM's me thier e-mail addy...I'd be more than happy to give you the photo, to try to get it fixed...also remember that this shot is with a broken lens!!! Thanks again everybody!! You cats are pretty cool!!-Jay
    What?

Leave a comment:

• JJR
    replied
    It's nothing to worry about! I was just looking to get some ideas of acceptable levels. My taste is slightly darker than popular demand, I love the Orange and gold colors! I've never appealed a rejection, and I don't think I ever would, as there are thousands of airplanes in the world and one picture I took isn't going to make a diffrence. Thanks a bunch for the help, and if somone PM's me thier e-mail addy...I'd be more than happy to give you the photo, to try to get it fixed...also remember that this shot is with a broken lens!!! Thanks again everybody!! You cats are pretty cool!!
    -Jay

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    But true to the lighting at the time.
    However some of it could be a result of our processing an already processed photo,and this area showing signs of oversharpening.I believe the photo posted by JJR is on the borderline of oversharp.A complete re edit and a layers/erase sharpen method may see a difference to this area.
    I concur on that one ! There is like you says, many part of it is oversharpened.
    Maybe we could ask Jay to post the orig. photo (untouched) on this thread.

O/T: Im completely lost about the layers/erase method. I fail everytime I try this method. I dont see the expected results after Im done.
    I know this is completely off topic, but mind if I ask you if you can help me with that.

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxPower
    ....... it is the pretty much the landing gears that worries me a lot than the whole frame, because it is bright already.
    But true to the lighting at the time.
    However some of it could be a result of our processing an already processed photo,and this area showing signs of oversharpening.I believe the photo posted by JJR is on the borderline of oversharp.A complete re edit and a layers/erase sharpen method may see a difference to this area.

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Ahhhhhhhh don't forget those screen shots are from my recall of the actions taken so may not be fully accurate.
    Point noted. Seeing the sample above, it is the pretty much the landing gears that worries me a lot than the whole frame, because it is bright already.

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by MaxPower
    I tried it after your style, but it doesnt look like you showed. ......................
    Ahhhhhhhh don't forget those screen shots are from my recall of the actions taken so may not be fully accurate.

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    I tried it after your style, but it doesnt look like you showed. It has this slightly glare over it, Very fine, not totally visible, but it is there.

Thanks anyway, I'll be practicing a little bit more later on it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X