Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad motive was given, because there's not enough aviation related in the pic. You basically show a pic of Honolulu and a tiny bit of a wing in the upper right corner.

All in all, nothing you can do about here.

Cheers
    Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Ok thanks, I understand. But one more question: How is the following shot bad quality? (Just trying to figure out which photos not to put into the queue) Can this one be improved?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=700867

Thanks a lot!
      Last edited by magic48; 2005-09-23, 06:41.

Comment

• The bad quality for that shot is a combination of things but the main two being soft, contrast. Then there is a little noise and an amount of colour correction.

Hope this helps ... Jid

Comment

• Well ok, now I know what's wrong with it, but what can I do to improve the shot in order to put it back into the queue?

Comment

• Seeing as you shot the pic from behind a window it kills any chance it might have had. But as for improving the shot you've been given what's wrong (soft, contrast and color balance) try fixing these in Photoshop. However, due to the window, I'm afraid it doesn't stand a chance.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!"

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

leaves me a bit clueless.

Comment

• Stefan, it is not Futura's standard scheme so 'Special Scheme' should have been checked.

I presume that "leaves me a bit clueless" was asking for feedback?

Comment

• Thx for the answer. And also thx for the quick answer to the apeal. I hope it was clear, that I just wanted to know the fault. But now I know -> hybrid livery -> special

Comment

• Wow, I'm not getting this! I had 4 rejected already, but that was a bit ago. Here is the new one: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=761986 . I don't know how to fix this , and I'm not quite sure what "Noise" is. I downloaded GIMP, but I'm not quite sure how to use it. I really need some assistance! Anyone who can help is highly appriciated.
                    Cheers

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leaves me clueless.

Comment

• Stefan,

Try this:

c/n: 394

Comment

• 603 ? As registration ?

Ok, now I see where you are coming from. The plane is in the databse as 3-IM and as 603. I thought 3-IM would have been correct.

Comment

• "3-IM" is the code and is an indication of the squadron the aircraft is assigned to.

Comment

• I know. I thought that would be correct to use as a registration. Kind like we use NXXXX and D-XXXX for airliners, where the registration is also not fixed to the aircraft during its entire life.

Comment

• They got me for digital manipulation and I'm not seeing it. I see over sharpened but not the digital manipulation. What sucks is I accidently deleted the original and wasn't able to retrieve it through my recovery software so......

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=769404

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!"

Comment

Working...
                                X