Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seahawk
    replied
    I like the crop, the blur however is clearly visible.

Leave a comment:

• medic1
    replied
    I think you may have gotten away with the crop if the blur and excessive grain were not present.....but with the other two the picture will get scrutinized a little harder

Leave a comment:

• kukkudrill
    replied
    I agree about the blur and the grain, but not that this photo is a bad crop. I have a similar crop which had made it into the db and I'm sure there are many others. If such shots are no longer considered a good motive I'd be sorry to hear it.

[photoid=428338]

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    Originally posted by FAJS-SAA
    Thanx Sam.

So you say that instead of cropping in just a part of the wing, rather leave it out and focus more on the nose??
    If you can then yeah

Leave a comment:

• FAJS-SAA
    replied
    Thanx Sam.

So you say that instead of cropping in just a part of the wing, rather leave it out and focus more on the nose??

Leave a comment:

• magic48
    replied
    There is also a considerable amount of grain in the picture. I don't think that one can be fixed...

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    If you look at the Comair Limited and the OKJ you can see there pretty blurry... For part of subject cut off/missing there is only 1/4 of the wing. It might be easier just to crop tighter to the nose and get rid of the engine and wing Personally I doubt the shot could be fixed, maybe one for the personal collection.

Just my opinion!

Leave a comment:

• FAJS-SAA
    started a topic Help on rejected photo

Help on rejected photo

Hi guys.

The following photo was rejected for

- Blurry
    - Part of subject cut off/missing

What are the credentials one must follow when shooting / cropping close-up nose shots like this. What part of a/c is missing?

Any advise or comments on photo are welcome.
Working...
X