Edit/Fix These pics plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit/Fix These pics plz

Hello I was wondering if someone could sharpen and fix up some of these pics for me thanks a lot!

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

They would just be rejected for horizon unlevel.

Comment

Dangit! Well what about these two?

Comment

How about trying yourself?

Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Second one is also horizon unlevel, so unless you supply us with the fullsize file it is pointless in workign in it. The motive is also not that interesting.

The first one looks ok, apart from the area around the front wheel. It looks so washed out. Sensor dust spot or something ? With that area in it, it would also be hard to get into the databse.

Comment

Yeah well on that one I got my lens a bit dirty cause when it was raining a drop got in and i didnt relize the clean out the dried out spot. I only have the basic adobe photoshop album so i already did what I could and I know people here have the better version. So is there a way to fix the horizon level problem? Here are some other shots that I have:

Comment

Might get interesting if you start having trouble pleasing your girlfriend
              Seriously what will you learn by others doing the editing.To start with all you need is Photoshop elements 2,3 or 4, probably us$70-100.You could try and get a licenced second hand copy..........members here may have one after upgrading.Editing is not difficult (a bit of time and patience to start with).There is help here and plenty of online tuition.
              My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

The 2nd and 3rd are a bit boring when it comes to motive -don´t you think ? Inflight is ok, but you should show something interesting on the ground.

First one might be able to be readied, but I can´t work with the 1024x768 version. Either upload fullsize or forget about it.

Comment

Well www.imageshack.net will only allow me to upload 1024 kilobytes size files and jp.net wont let me upload it either. The original is 2592x1944 and 1.95 MB large. Any suggestions?

Comment

Try www.filecabin.com

Comment

Yeah well photobucket was good but then when i tried to put the image in here it resixe it so it was smaller....

Comment

Why don't you just try the one I mentioned above?? It allows you to upload files of up to 5572KB.

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
                          Why don't you just try the one I mentioned above?? It allows you to upload files of up to 5572KB.
                          Yep thanks a lot it works!!!

Comment

Here is a quick edit of the pic. Far from perfect and not worth a try, as it is backlit, but good enough (I hope) to give you and idea on sharpening.
                            Last edited by seahawk; 2009-02-11, 12:31.

Comment

What does it mean to be backlight?

Comment

Working...
                              X