Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can these be saved or even viewed?

[photoid=909142]

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[photoid=909143]

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

For some reason my rejection link won't show me the image.

If I go into my rejected photo's nothing is in there to look at? I thoght the one that shows the Spectre taxing down the alpha taxiway would be okay, I don't see the "bad lighting"

You need to include the photo ID's.

Comment

I did, those images aren't showing.

same issue back in this thread

If I were to hit the appeal link would the screeners see it or did these pics somehow get cleared out all together?

Comment

One way to find out. Hit the appeal link ill go take a look at the appeals.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
          One way to find out. Hit the appeal link ill go take a look at the appeals.
          No luck Dan, it tells me the photo isn't in the db to appeal

Online jetliner photo database, featuring thousands of high-quality photographs of jet airliners, discussion forums, and more.

Comment

Dave, when were they rejected? They are deleted after a week.

Thumbnails will not work for rejected photos as they have not been added to the database.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
              Dave, when were they rejected? They are deleted after a week.

Thumbnails will not work for rejected photos as they have not been added to the database.
              Thanks AJ,

I can understand the thumbnails not working(which I didn't know worked that way), but I just got two of these rejected yesterday and they don't show in my members area as rejected or the appeal links don't work either? That was the same problem I had last week.

Tue, 25 Apr 2006 07:01:16 -0500
              Photo ID 909143 was rejected from the database.
              Airline: United States - US Air Force (USAF)
              Aircraft: Lockheed AC-130U Spooky II

Reason(s) for Rejection:

- Poor Lighting (Too Dark)

» http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=909143
              » Appeal Rejection: http://www.jetphotos.net/members/appeal.php?id=909143

I'm not sure which of the two rejections I uploaded, but 2 of these 3 are them. I thought it was the first 2, do any of them even have a chance?

Still some kind of flaw in the system if it's not showing as rejected but showing in my account as rejected. I'm not doubting the rejection in all of these cases, one of them I did want to appeal and the other I needed to rule out which one I already uploaded. The 3rd rejection I agree with as well, just took a chance

Appreciate the help.

Comment

Working...
              X