X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Im back.
    I thought I would reply in detail as it was a hit and run initial post….been a bit busy.
    Yes I was a touch surprised at the rejection,compounded by the fact that my last few rejections of much the same quality have been noted as soft or exposure,so basicly I was after some sort of feedback.Thank you all for whatever viewpoint you had.
    I have reservations on appealing,and granted it is very integral part of the system,however one would expect (and has been confirmed ) that this photo would have been seen by at least 2 screeners.Now I do not agree with them,but a decision has been made.(arseholes ).
    Personally I prefer to re-edit,find another in the sequence or look for a rubbish bin………just the way this old head of mine works.
    If it was a one off photo or the que was 10,000 I would probably hit the button.
    I'll throw it through PS tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• jid
    replied
    I would say it is fine as it is Greg, try the appeal route.

Jid

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Thanks for the replys.......a bit pushed for time at present.I'll be back with a reply.

Leave a comment:

• Billsville
    replied
    Greg,

I was another screener on this one.

I also thought the front half of the plane was very soft, noticable around the titles.

Maybe some selective sharpening would be needed?

Steve Brown

Leave a comment:

• Will M
    replied
    Hi Greg ,

I can explain it....

I was one of the screeners that screened your shot , It's incredibly soft in the front half of the plane , certainly not as sharp as you usually upload

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343
    I can see, why the screener rejected it (example: windows between cockpit and wing). But I would appeal it.

Gerardo
    I got this problem a little while ago, How about using selective sharpen to the various spots where it needed to have sharpen abit.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    looks like a great shot, I would be afraid if you tried sharpen it would be rejected again for jaggies...

I would try an appeal myself

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    I can see, why the screener rejected it (example: windows between cockpit and wing). But I would appeal it.

Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• SkyNevada
    replied
    Hi Greg, No - I can't. But I don't work here. It looks awesome to me. Just sharpen it up a bit more and resubmit?

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    started a topic Soft rejection

Soft rejection

Can anyone explain this please...
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=942360
Working...
X