Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxPower
    replied
    ^^ Yes I concur. I have started using the Healing tool only like 2 months ago. Works helluva lot better like above member said. .

Leave a comment:

• Will M
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg Wilson
    Clone them out of the photo.
    I would actually opt to use the "heal" tool it makes a much cleaner job and doesn't leave smudges

Leave a comment:

• pavvyben
    replied
    If your going to want the sensor cleaned and if you haven't done it before, i would advise you to take it to a camera shop that can do it. Thats what personally i would do, if its done wrong, your stuffed basically to put it bluntley

Leave a comment:

• AdyWilliams
    replied
    Or you can follow this tutorial! You have to scroll about half way down the page.

http://rockymountainavphotos.com/Eric/workflow.html

Leave a comment:

• Greg Wilson
    replied
    Clone them out of the photo.

Leave a comment:

• akerosid
    started a topic Sensor Dust Spots - how to address?

Sensor Dust Spots - how to address?

I've had a few rejections in the last few days due to sensor dust spots, the attached being one.

How do you fix this - not the photo, but the camera? Before I went out to photograph yesterday, I cleaned what I thought was the sensor, but I'm obviously not doing things right.

What exactly should I be doing? And what should I use - a blower brush? A cloth?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
Working...
X