Assanain Appeal Result

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assanain Appeal Result

I was checking out some rejected shots now and I came upon a couple I thought to appeal. I came up with this one of DHL and the rejections were:

-Aircraft Not Centered/Bad Framing
    -Subject too Dark/Underexposed

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1053114

So I appealed it and this was the result, which I don't know why it ahd this:

Your appeal for photo id 1053114 has been processed and has been rejected.
    Admin Comments >> Photo ID: 500475 shows the same aircraft at a very similar angle, even with a slightly different background.
    >> http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1053114

I can't understand where 500475 is similar, this is an Air Atlanta Icelandic 747! And why when the rejection reasons were those two, I get some completely different answer? I know I'll get severely told off by most of you, but I just think is not right.

Thanks!
    Tomas.
    Last edited by tomas_cubero; 2006-07-06, 09:02.

We have had this problem before. When 2 screeners screen appeals the messages sometimes get mixed up, and that is what happend in this case I think.

Soren
    Regards
    Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Hi Tomas, I think this may well be a small bug in the appeal script. Strange things can happen with the appeal script and it is known about.

Regarding your shot, if the framing/cropping of you shot was improved this would make a big difference.

Cheers .:. Jid

Comment

assinine?

Comment

Way to go, Tomas ... once more

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by CPH Aviation
            We have had this problem before. When 2 screeners screen appeals the messages sometimes get mixed up, and that is what happend in this case I think.

Soren
            Oh, I had no idea, seirously... Sorry about that then, this was like the third time this happened so I was starting to get concerned about some appeals. If I would of know before... Sorry for starting this post then, I understand. Let's hope this script is fixed soon!

Thanks for your help!
            Tomas.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
              assinine?
              Assasin appeal result ?
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I think it is "asinine".

Which means that hes thinks that : the appeal Result was :

dorky. idiotic, imbecile, addlebrained, dumb, simpleminded and pointy headed.
                Last edited by seahawk; 2006-07-06, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                  pointy headed.
                  Theres a new term for my vocab.
                  You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I hope he realize the mistake from both sides, A little glitch and ignorancy as he didnt know about it. I understand Tomas though. But whats up with the Thumbs down there, mate ?

John
                    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                      I hope he realize the mistake from both sides, A little glitch and ignorancy as he didnt know about it. I understand Tomas though. But whats up with the Thumbs down there, mate ?

John
                      Thumbs down because at the time I posted this, I wasn't very happy. This was the third or foruth time something completely irrelevant was given to one of my appeals, funnily, I never suspected that there was such a glitch, because most of the times the appeals were replied with a "Tomas" at the start, that's why I didn't think of the glitch. This was a special case I guess.

Comment

There are 'other places' where this could have been posted and dealt with in a better light Thomas.....For future referance.

Comment

Tomas I can understand your confusion about the reply to your appeal. What I cannot understand is why you appealed in the first place. The DHL 727 is obviously not centred and too dark, so why not fix the photo and re-upload?

Comment

I like the shot Tom. But there's too much dead space on the left side of the photo for sure and there may be a TAD too much on the top as well after a quick view.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
                              Assasin appeal result ?
                              Sucks to be the headscreeners

Comment

Working...
                              X