Help editing please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help editing please

Ive tried to edit this contrail pic but have had no luck, anyone wanna give it a shot?
    http://www.charous.com/uploads/8d25656234.jpg

I don't think you can do much with that. Its very dark, keep giving it a try
    Nikon D3 - Nikon D2x - Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED AF-S VR - Nikon TC-14EE - Nikon TC-17EE - Nikon SB900 -Nikon AF-S 600mm F4 VR

Comment

Hey Bruno. This one is tough. Since the photo came out pretty dark, much of the details are gone when you're boosting its levels and brightness and so on. Cant do much about the photo than to scrap it. I tried a couple of times and I'm afraid I dont think you could bring the image into near acceptance. I would say this belong into your personal collection.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Yea I thought so, thanks anyways Ben and John.

Comment

It is a very tough one...If you do need it the rego seems to be HL7485!

Comment

Wow. Nice edit AJ !

What did you do to it ?

Thanks !

John

Comment

Pretty much a standard edit John, although it took some care on the exposure. Levels brought out the aircraft and white balance.

Comment

If your using 500mm on a contrail try and get it in the centre of the camera because the vignetting is quite distracting, specially when I had ago at editing it.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ
                  Pretty much a standard edit John, although it took some care on the exposure. Levels brought out the aircraft and white balance.
                  Speaking of the exposures, It was kinda hard to get it right and make it look like your result. The levels were hard to get it right !

Comment

looks great, thanks AJ.

Yea Sam i should try that, This is the first shot that i noticed a vignetting problem thow.

Comment

Working...
                    X