Question about special colorscheme aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about special colorscheme aircraft

I actually took this photo of a LH 747 with the soccer ball nose. I need some help with this photo but I have a question, what are the credentials to make a photo a special scheme? The reason i asked this is because I wasn't sure if this would qualify as a special scheme since it has a soccer ball nose for a temporary time. Does Lufthansa have this on their widebodies?

Also I need a little help with this photo here it is. I got it rejected for bad info, not centered, and underexposed too.

Too much deadspace on the left and a bit high in the frame. Also brighten it up.
    No idea about the special scheme - I have the same question about JAL with the small 'Yokoso Japan' titles on the rear end!?!?!
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Originally posted by CcrlR
      I actually took this photo of a LH 747 with the soccer ball nose. I need some help with this photo but I have a question, what are the credentials to make a photo a special scheme? The reason i asked this is because I wasn't sure if this would qualify as a special scheme since it has a soccer ball nose for a temporary time. Does Lufthansa have this on their widebodies?
      Yes, Special Scheme, as the footbal nose is not a regular sight on its normal livery, which makes the aircraft unsual.

The "football" has been adorning the noses of 40 Lufthansa aircraft, that means on different types in its fleet, B737 and up to the 747.

But say much about the contrasting the shot, lots of noise upon editing on its brightening.

Crop. I would crop it closer like shown above.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info. I will get to this when I get a chance and I will get some more on here.
        Last edited by CcrlR; 2006-07-19, 03:54.

Comment

Working...
        X