Help/Opinions needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help/Opinions needed

Hey all, Just wondred if anyone could help with this photo. I havnt had anything uploaded yet, and i have looked thorugh all my photo's and this is probably the most likely. Is there anything that can be done to it?

The photo is Here

Thanks in Advance

Tom

Originally posted by Rooftops
    Hey all, Just wondred if anyone could help with this photo. I havnt had anything uploaded yet, and i have looked thorugh all my photo's and this is probably the most likely. Is there anything that can be done to it?

The photo is Here

Thanks in Advance

Tom
    It's very compressed and needs brightening up. If the original is that compressed then it's deffinatly for your personal use.

Comment

Ok right, I dont really understand any of the technical terms for this or anything like that. so you'd have to explain it being compressed. and can it be fixed? i can see it isnt up to the quality of photo's in the date base, but im not sure how to get it up to that quality, or any other of my photo's for that matter.

Comment

Like Sam said, the photo is too compressed. If you look at the airline titles you can see lots of little squares, thats too much compression! When you photograph set your camera to save the images in the highest resolution possible. When you editid them afterwards save the photos in the highest resolution too, that way you will prevent compression.

Soren
        Regards
        Soren Madsen

Spotting guide to CPH www.cphaviation.dk

Comment

Ahh i see now. thanks for the explanation. ok, i have now got the camera in the highest resoloution. I'm going to the airport again on monday, so any recomendations on ISO settings, sharpness and contrast?

Cheers

Tom

Comment

I'm not quite sure what camera you are using but as long as the sun is out, shoot at the lowest ISO possible. The lower the ISO the less noise, or grain, in the photo. And as far as sharpness and contrast, have all that set to normal.

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!"

Comment

Working...
            X