Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andyhunt
    replied
    Good luck, it was good try for the last photo, alas, it was always going to be a marginal call.

But don't give up, we are waiting for your next photos!

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    Thanks for the advice. I wasn't thinking of giving up, but alas, it'll be awhile before I have another upload attempt. My priorities now are focused on getting a job, so it'll be a while before I concentrate on snapping pics of aircraft...but one day. I am going to Oshkosh next week for AirVenture, (primary goal is to meet with a college rep though) I'll see if I can get some good clean shots from there!

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    This picture won't get accepted? Fine, but don't give up. There are many pictures, which I would love to upload, but they simply lack of quality. You will have many more chances. Try your next picture. That's how the learning curve works. But again, most important, don't give up!!

As a rule of thumb: If I can't get a picture looking at least "not bad" within 5-10 minutes in Photoshop, then it won't get uploaded. Off to the next picture.

Regards
    Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    Well, sorry to say Andy, but that photo was again rejected, this time for Blurry.

Oi, am I new at this.

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    That looks much better. Thanks andy. I'll upload it ASAP. Maybe this time it'll be accepted.

Thanks for the help everyone. Glad to see a site that helps the newbies out.

Leave a comment:

• andyhunt
    replied
    Don't know whether you think this is any better or not??

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied

Here it is. Sorry about that red "x" guys.

Leave a comment:

• andyhunt
    replied
    Can't see it.........put it up and I'll se what I can do!

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    This what your trying to show us Boeing4Ever??

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=26586

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    Well Kevin, I uploaded, but it was still rejected. Still a little grainy, but under advice of the screener (Andrew) the photo now appears here for further help.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Other one...they're practically the same photo. Very hard to recognise the difference in the two.

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    Thanks! What about the other one though? :P

Anyway, I'll reupload that one and I'll be glad to mention you in the caption!

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Yeah, i would just add some USM and brighten them up a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• Boeing4ever
    replied
    Wow, that was quick! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Here you go...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X