Rejected again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected again

I posted a thread about this reject a few days ago and re-edited following the advice. However it was rejected again for blurry. Those who posted comments on it before tended to say that the aircraft looks ok. Surely it can't be for the motion blur background??
    Any advice welcome.
    Thanks.
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1104453

the tail section looks a little blurry to me but not too too bad.

Comment

A little blurry from the "AY" rearwards Rob. Otherwise a nice picture of one of our heaps of junk.

Andy

Comment

Still a few dust spots there aswell.

Comment

As Sam pointed out, there's still a couple of dust spots in there but overall I feel the picture is definitely acceptable. Have a go at clearing up the dust, apply some selective sharpening on the rear end just for the record and then give it another shot.

Fingers crossed third time lucky Rob!

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

Thanks Dale. I've just equalized the pic and I can't see the remaining dust spots. Can you point them out for me. Also the software I use for editing doesn't appear to have selective sharpening so I might have to give this one up
            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by robw
              Thanks Dale. I've just equalized the pic and I can't see the remaining dust spots. Can you point them out for me. Also the software I use for editing doesn't appear to have selective sharpening so I might have to give this one up
              Cheers
              What program are you using?

Comment

Don't give up just yet Rob I've done a couple of small adjustments for you which needed doing so hopefully it's good to go now.

Hope that helps,

Dale
                Last edited by G-DALE; 2006-08-22, 20:46. Reason: Didn't realise Jordan asked before me....

Comment

Thanks for your help Dale. I use Photoplus from Serif software.

Comment

Working...
                  X