Jagged Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Longreach747
    forget the re-edit & don't re-upload it...end of discussion.
    Very constructive reply ^^ Wow. That definitely shut us up.
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
      Very constructive reply ^^ Wow. That definitely shut us up.
      how much more deconstruction is needed of the image? it's backlit and it's unrecoverable...sharpening issue has been addressed, anything else needed?

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
        how much more deconstruction is needed of the image? it's backlit and it's unrecoverable...sharpening issue has been addressed, anything else needed?
        You sure know how to kill a thread, huh. Greg wilson was/is still trying to help Joshua here, as I read the WHOLE thread, I realized Joshua is a PS shooter. so I guess there's no need for that kind of replies. Joshua was here to get help with PS, the people that replied was fully aware of the backlit and oversharpened issues, so how do you get around this ? AFAIK THAT's exactly what Wilson is trying to explain to him right now.

@ Joshua, I hope this won't scare you away from ever asking help in the forums regarding PS again. I suggest you just continue what you are doing. Post your rejections and we'll be here to help you buddy !

Have a good one.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

There was never any mention that he wasn't going to try and upload it. As a screener I was trying to help him and save him some time in advising him not to upload.

We're usually screamed at when you don't help. Well I guess some people think that we don't need to help. Self determined I think.

Yes Joshua, keep asking questions, it helps to get the opinion of more than one person.

Comment

As Max pointed out, I was just getting some tips with photoshop. Just because it is backlit means I can not edit it to get the basic techniques down? Thank you guys that helped and I will continue to post... no worries

Comment

Working...
            X