Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deletion request

Hi guys,

I´m going to approach my 1000th pic in the database...
    Therefore I´d like to have these pics deleted out from the database:
    I don´t like them so much.

[photoid=319975]
    [photoid=319983]
    [photoid=5848830]

Thanks in advance,

Philipp

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at Planepictures.net
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at Airliners.net

yeah while your at it, ive got more than a few in my first 100 shots which i dont like, which are of negligable quality and subject matter, which would boost my average views which i would like deleted as well.

My photos on J.net

Comment

There goes the time of some screeners ....

Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

If you don't like them, why even bother uploading?

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
          If you don't like them, why even bother uploading?
          The first two shots were taken in 2004 when I was unexperienced and uploaded each rubbish I took.....

Would be nice if someone could manage it....

Philipp

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Maier
            which would boost my average views which i would like deleted as well.
            What is it with peoples obsession with average view numbers, number of pics in database etc. ?

For goodness sake, it's not a competition.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

It's always good to look back and see have you've improved imho.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                I totally agree, however I do feel that when new shots are rejected as 'Similar' any older shot preventing the shot from been online maybe deleted (via a request to the admins). Mainly due to increased quality (new equipment and favourable shooting conditions).

Deleting shots just because you dont like them is just plain daft. Dont bother uploading them in the first place if that is the case.
                E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RingwaySam

I totally agree, however I do feel that when new shots are rejected as 'Similar' any older shot preventing the shot from been online maybe deleted (via a request to the admins). Mainly due to increased quality (new equipment and favourable shooting conditions).

The same thing I posted almost a year ago, and suddenly this morning got alive again

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                    What is it with peoples obsession with average view numbers, number of pics in database etc. ?

For goodness sake, it's not a competition.

Brian, im stirring, i should though have been slightly more direct.

I think its a joke that he is asking to have things deleted.

But seeing you bring up the fact that the numbers are there etc...that is the reasoning for the mentality of competition...to eliminate that, you would have to remove all the statistics from publication.
                    My photos on J.net

Comment

Originally posted by bapilot2b
                      Re-upload it then change the date etc...

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
                        Re-upload it then change the date etc...
                        That's the same I talked about before, but the deal is that when you get accepted the re-uploaded shots, they're going to be at i.e page 34 of all my pictures. So no one will see them

Comment

Thanks guys for your replies.
                          Even if these pics show my development in aviation pictures they are now needless...As already written above the reason for uploading these shots was the fact to have some pics online at an online database...no other incitement
                          Request a deletion was never so difficult...once there was even an extra thread for this....

so please, don´t let me beg....

Philipp
                          P.S.: These deletions will be my last ones

Comment

Rubbish

Originally posted by phtr88
                            The first two shots were taken in 2004 when I was unexperienced and uploaded each rubbish I took.....
                            Philipp
                            So this site accepts rubbish?!!

Gee thanks, thats a real compliment for the rest of us.

Comment

They have been removed.

Comment

Working...
                              X