Help with this photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with this photo

Hi everyone, this photo has been rejected 3 times due to bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered). Obstructing Objects / Foreground Clutter abd Dark / Underexposed.

As for the 1st reason, is it a bit off to the top? As for the 2nd reason, what is the obstructing images because there is a similar angle and position of this aircraft but it didn't mention the obstructing image. As for the third reason, I have no clue how to improve it. I took it using a compact digital camera so it's pretty hard to come out like a DSLR. Can anyone help me out? Thanks

You can fix everthing but the clutter because the tug is in the way of the nose gear. I'd say crop off some of the bottem to make it centered and you can fix the exposure by using levels (Ctrl+L) and also by using curves(Ctrl+M). To me the tug isnt too much in the way, but im not a screener and they have there own opinions. I just did a real fast edit and came up with this, the exposure on this one is kinda tricky.

http://www.youtube.com/DC3Vette - playing guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Electric-Jet
      You can fix everthing but the clutter because the tug is in the way of the nose gear. I'd say crop off some of the bottem to make it centered and you can fix the exposure by using levels (Ctrl+L) and also by using curves(Ctrl+M). To me the tug isnt too much in the way, but im not a screener and they have there own opinions. I just did a real fast edit and came up with this, the exposure on this one is kinda tricky.

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5513/boeingre0.jpg
      Thanks for giving me an example. I try to avoid to become too white at the background but I guess I have to in order to compensate the light from the aircraft. But for tugs, I can't even control that

EDIT: After I retouch the image, it still rejected because there is a clutter and there is no way I can get rid of that

Comment

Working...
      X