X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxPower
    replied
    Originally posted by JSchraub
    I'd go for it man.. It is a great shot. I really like these kind of shots..
    Yeah me too, just not reverse, I want to take the cockpit with it. Centering the shot can be tricky. Sometimes I had to appeal a shot, sometimes I didn't. Attract your screener, that's all !

[photoid=5689475]

Yeah I know, shameless plug !
    Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-12-20, 13:02.

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    ...I stand corrected. lol

Leave a comment:

• exmanx
    replied
    Actually I said aeroplanes are evocative, not airplanes! Airplanes are some furrin invention from some place a little to the West of Ireland.

Andy

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    airplanes are evocative? lol, interesting sentiment.

Leave a comment:

• JSchraub
    replied
    Yes sir

Leave a comment:

• GotheriK
    replied
    Originally posted by JSchraub
    I'd go for it man.. It is a great shot. I really like these kind of shots.. I posted this one not to long ago, it was accepted.
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5837505
    Hey! Aren't you from the APC Forums?

Leave a comment:

• JSchraub
    replied
    I'd go for it man.. It is a great shot. I really like these kind of shots.. I posted this one not to long ago, it was accepted.
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5837505

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Originally posted by exmanx
    I am a little worried at the anti reverse angle sentiment shown in several threads. What's wrong with it? It is simply another view of the aeroplane and in many cases is a much better, more evocative shot. Why should a reverse angle shot be any different from any other?

Andy
    Quite agree with you Andy.

Leave a comment:

• exmanx
    replied
    Brian's crop looks good. However, I am a little worried at the anti reverse angle sentiment shown in several threads. What's wrong with it? It is simply another view of the aeroplane and in many cases is a much better, more evocative shot. Why should a reverse angle shot be any different from any other?

Andy

Leave a comment:

• brianw999
    replied
    Obviously you would need to work on the original but this crop, with a bit of processing work should do it. It's certainly a different view from the norm.

Leave a comment:

• wwshack
    replied
    I would crop it a lot tighter at the top and the bottom and leave it a bit wide at the edges to bring it up to 800x600 pixels.

It is a different angle / viewpoint, and it makes a change from side on shots.

Leave a comment:

• GotheriK
    replied
    I personally like the shot. I agree that a crop to center the aircraft would be good. There's alot of emotion in it, I'm not experienced enough to say if the angle is bad, but I like it.

I think I'm going to "Right-Click Save-As" this one.

Leave a comment:

• Gimli Glider
    replied
    Thanks for the opinions, much appreciated...

I get the feeling from some of the replies that this shot would be hard to get accepted with a centered crop as well, is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• v1images
    replied
    Not the best of motives, front view maybe, but as Matt said the Reverse Angle does it no favours, one for the personal collection I think.

Leave a comment:

• egll
    replied
    Reverse angle shot=tough to get accepted. And it is not centered correctly.

Matt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X