Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alnewhaven
    replied
    Airline: United States - US Air Force (USAF)
    Aircraft: F-15c
    I don't know if this would have any bearing on the rejection but the serial (registration) presentation should be 86-0165.

Leave a comment:

• rydawg82
    replied
    Are you a MAC user? If so I can name your problem...

Ryan

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    For all my filenames I use letters (A,B,c,d etc...) and numbers (1,2,3 etc..) and if I need a space I put one of these _

No other characters, no dashes or equals or question marks.

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• jwenting
    replied
    Used to have that uploading 1024x1024 square images. They're probably a tad too large, so I now make them a few pixels less on one side and they work

Leave a comment:

• ian172
    replied
    Thanks for that Gabe,sometimes i don't see a thumbnail after uploading the image,so it could be that your right.

Ian

Leave a comment:

• gbasco
    replied
    Ian,

Actually that rejection might also mean there was a problem during the upload and the system was not able to create a thumbnail or any oher internal problem where it could not process your image. If your file does not have any non-standard characters upload it again, and verify the upload seeing if it creates a thumbnail and if you can view the large photo.

Hope this helps,

Gabe

Leave a comment:

• ian172
    started a topic Can someone please explain what this means

Can someone please explain what this means

Dear all
    I have been getting quite a few rejections lately with the following reason stated

Photo ID 29116 was rejected from the database.
    Airline: United States - US Air Force (USAF)
    Aircraft: F-15c
    Reason for Rejection: Invalid filename (use standard ASCII characters only, please!)

Could someone please explain what that means,and how i go about fixing it,i can understand bad light/cropping etc,but i don't know what this means.
    And if i did submit it again it would be the same one from my hard drive again,so what does kit mean?

Cheers
    ian
Working...
X