Any way to rescue or simply foget it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to rescue or simply foget it?

As title says, is there something which can be done or does this pic stay as a purple dream in my collection?

Reason(s) For Rejection:
    - Undersharpened (Soft)
    - Too much noise or grain
    - Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)
    - Bad quality

Thanks for your hints and forgive me opening a thread instead of joing the big one, but with my slow 56k modem it's hard for me to read a thread with more than 5 answers.

Georg
    ________
    BUY E CIGS
    Last edited by DRS-Spotter; 2011-09-16, 07:00.

If you can post the original somewhere, I can have a look at it this afternoon. I don't see it hopeless.

Cheers
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Dam! what the hell happend there. Looks like the pink fairy got into your camera my friend

Comment

You will be able to claw back the colour tint by adjusting the RGB colours in Photoshop levels. As for the grain. Well panned for 1/15 sec.
        Wallace

Comment

Was the sky like that at the time of the shot?

I have seen many a pink sky like that, why should it not be the natural colour?

Comment

Somehow i doubt it lol.

Comment

Yes, the sky was like that when I took the pic. The original has 2,07MB. Any place on the web where I can host it?

Georg
              ________
              Jessika cam

Comment

At first the cropped and re-sized pic. Nothing done beyond.

original follows in when I'm at work tonight.
                ________
                Volcano Vaporizers

Comment

That's a good one.

I'd like to know what the screeners would do about this kind of shots.

It got the purple/pink over the whole fuselage. Would that stuff get this photo rejected ?

MP
                  Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Hi Georg,

I hope you don't mind, but I tried a quick edit on your pic. All I did was Auto Levels and reduce the amount of saturation. While the aircraft becomes more white the sky and background seems to lose a bit.

Mark

Comment

EDIT: second attempt using the photo on Imageshack instead of the rejected photo.

I adjusted the white balance, reduced noise a bit, applied some selective sharpening to avoid more noise mainly in the sky and here is, what I got:

The main difference is, that the fuselage is less purple than on your photo.

Cheers
                      Last edited by LX-A343; 2006-12-29, 20:21.
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

I had a go myself and this is what I came up with. Levels, NeatImage and selective sharpening..... (and then murdered it with over compression.)

Your panning was good but this photo is one for your personal album. Even ignoring the compression on my rendition there is no detail around the cockpit area and tail and the noise on the forward fuselage is bad. Not to mention the highlights around the landing light being blown.
                        Wallace

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I'm at work and forgot the original. I'll look at your pics when I'm home tomorrow. Maybe I give the pic a second chance maybe I'm leaving it on my HDD.

Thanks for the help again.

Georg
                          ________
                          Bridle_My_Flame

Comment

I have to say im not keen on the hue over the photo. Whether its natural or not it looks screwed up to be honest. Sorry to be blunt.

Comment

Working...
                            X