Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct "Parameter" settings on the 30D

Hey guys,

I recently got the 30D, and unfort we don't have Parameters anymore, only Pictures Style modes, now from my tries and from whatI was recommended Faithful is the best.

Now after searching the web, trying to find the correct 30D settings to emulate the 20D Parameter 2 I got:

Sharpness - +2
    Contrast - -1
    Saturation - -1
    Color tone - 0

And of course I'm using Faithful as the picture style at my own defined set.

I just wanted to confirm that this settings are ok with all of you 30D users, and if not, I will really appreciate it if you can please post the correct "Parameter 2" settings on the 30D.

Thanks
    Royi

Set them all to zero.
    Let your computer do the processing it is far better at it than your 30D
    If you shoot RAW then it makes no difference!

Good luck Jid

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply Jid. That's what I've done lately, but the results weren't so good as I expected them to be, so & so... so I went huntin for the correct Parameter 2 settings on the 30D, and that's what I found!

Unfort I shoot on jpeg, but maybe I'll move to RAW, we'll see.

Thanks again,
      Royi

Comment

Well Photoshop will do a far better job than any camera on the market. Just concentrate on gettng your exposure right and you are half way there

Jid

Comment

Hehehe, you're right .Well I guess I'll just keep shooting as I did until today .

Royi

Comment

Working...
          X