X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They simply don't meet their standards.
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

I understand that. But do you think that they can get any better, if so, how. This has nothing to do with a.net, I could care less about them rejecting my photos. I was just using it as a way to post my pictures here.

Comment

You could upload them here.

Comment

Well, im not a screener.

But, what do YOU think? Look at all the other HIGH QUALITY shots on airliners.net and think about it. Re-look at yours and tell yourself, what is wrong and how can I improve it?

Or just submit it to jetphotos.

Comment

I like the last one!

If you resize them to 1024x.. then they should look better!

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1219

Comment

One thing you did not mention. Two of these shots are mis-labled. This will definetly result in a "badinfo" kickback.

#2 states that the photo is of a CO77 in TLV when in fact it is a UA 777 at SFO.

#3 shows a shot at DEN when you marked it as being SFO.

Thomas
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I was wondering if CO had got a new livery. :P

Comment

One thing you did not mention. Two of these shots are mis-labled. This will definetly result in a "badinfo" kickback.

#2 states that the photo is of a CO77 in TLV when in fact it is a UA 777 at SFO.

#3 shows a shot at DEN when you marked it as being SFO.
                  Actually, A.net loses the correct info after a few days and for some reason puts in other info. Look at those 2 again and look at the photogarpher info. Not me.

Comment

Strange, I would advise Johan of this.

Thomas
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I would, but Johan hates me, exactly why I think all of my photos are automatically rejected for Bad Quality.

Comment

Well, the confusion is rather simple to explain -- do not upload those pics with such "generic" name. That other guy also uploaded some other pic wiht the same name (DSCF..whatever) and they got mixed up. Try picking a unique name for each file you upload there. Registration only may not cut it either..

Comment

i have sent pics that i have on display on jetphotos to a.net

guess how many got rejected...every single one of them! what do you have to do to get a pic added over there.

next trips
                          USA/DXB August.

Comment

That might be. I'll have to try that next time. I guess all it takes is someone with the same camera.

Comment

And u claim to be a former airliners.net screener? LOLX.

Comment

Working...
                              X