Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick P - rth.info
    replied
    I finally cancelled trying to upload my ics at a.net ...
    Just do not spend so much time into having your pictures on that page. There are other sites with lower rejection levels - like jetphotos.net; and though usually here are just photos added at jetphotos.net which are of good quality. If the a.net screeners think they don't wanna add your pics - well, just don't care and try elsewhere. :P
    - This is my personal opinion only -

Leave a comment:

• tsentsan
    replied
    And u claim to be a former airliners.net screener? LOLX.

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    That might be. I'll have to try that next time. I guess all it takes is someone with the same camera.

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    i have sent pics that i have on display on jetphotos to a.net

guess how many got rejected...every single one of them! what do you have to do to get a pic added over there.

Leave a comment:

• Radomir
    replied
    Well, the confusion is rather simple to explain -- do not upload those pics with such "generic" name. That other guy also uploaded some other pic wiht the same name (DSCF..whatever) and they got mixed up. Try picking a unique name for each file you upload there. Registration only may not cut it either..

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    I would, but Johan hates me, exactly why I think all of my photos are automatically rejected for Bad Quality.

Leave a comment:

• Braniffnut
    replied
    Strange, I would advise Johan of this.

Thomas

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    One thing you did not mention. Two of these shots are mis-labled. This will definetly result in a "badinfo" kickback.

#2 states that the photo is of a CO77 in TLV when in fact it is a UA 777 at SFO.

#3 shows a shot at DEN when you marked it as being SFO.
    Actually, A.net loses the correct info after a few days and for some reason puts in other info. Look at those 2 again and look at the photogarpher info. Not me.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    I was wondering if CO had got a new livery. :P

Leave a comment:

• Braniffnut
    replied
    One thing you did not mention. Two of these shots are mis-labled. This will definetly result in a "badinfo" kickback.

#2 states that the photo is of a CO77 in TLV when in fact it is a UA 777 at SFO.

#3 shows a shot at DEN when you marked it as being SFO.

Thomas

Leave a comment:

• pilotguy
    replied
    I like the last one!

If you resize them to 1024x.. then they should look better!

Leave a comment:

• gocaps16
    replied
    Well, im not a screener.

But, what do YOU think? Look at all the other HIGH QUALITY shots on airliners.net and think about it. Re-look at yours and tell yourself, what is wrong and how can I improve it?

Or just submit it to jetphotos.

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    You could upload them here.

Leave a comment:

• AIRLNRGUY
    replied
    I understand that. But do you think that they can get any better, if so, how. This has nothing to do with a.net, I could care less about them rejecting my photos. I was just using it as a way to post my pictures here.

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    They simply don't meet their standards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X