No announcement yet.

Need editing of Beechcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, Carl, that one looks mighty soft. I don't think it's saveable unless you have the high res one around somewhere. It would be much better if we had the original out of camera image to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by dvincent
      I dunno, Carl, that one looks mighty soft. I don't think it's saveable unless you have the high res one around somewhere. It would be much better if we had the original out of camera image to work with.
      I tried to save it as a high resolution and upload through this server but the file size was too big for this to handle and I had to take the file size down. I still have the high resolution.

Comment

If you have the RAW file then there is a good chance that a reasonable image could be generated - a lot depends on how much you are prepared to manipulate in order to create an image and what software you have at your disposal. I'd certainly not baulk at giving it a go if you are able to get a copy of the RAW file to me.

I'm not sure on your RAW file type, but using my NEF's as a guide it may just be in the rescue range. How many MB is it?

If the exposure is correctedd then the bigger snag is the aeroplane behind - there are options here too depending on your view point but it could certainly relocate if required - not a thing I usually do I add.

Always sad to discover pictures of aeroplanes that have been involved in incidents.

Comment

Working...
        X