Backlit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlit?

Is this photo really that backlit? The majority of the fusealage looks lit up to me

The sun isn't in the perfect position but it's deffinatly not backlit in my opinion. Brighten it up and give it another go...

HTH,
    Sam

Comment

Horizon is wrong too. So an apeal is not worth it, apart from that it is dark and not perfect on contrast. Backlit is borderline, the bad edit makes it worse.

Comment

I'll try that out. Thanks Sam

Comment

"Horizon is wrong too"

hmmm ..not to sure on that one .... the uprights look ok to me , in that case i would always judge the uprights when the ground / horizon is uneven.

just the exposure as Sam demonstrated.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
            Horizon is wrong too. So an apeal is not worth it, apart from that it is dark and not perfect on contrast. Backlit is borderline, the bad edit makes it worse.
            where would suggest I level it too? I used that pipe on the water tank..

Comment

I'd say use either the edge of the water tank or one of the poles on top of that building just to the right of the tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotgolfer
                I'd say use either the edge of the water tank or one of the poles on top of that building just to the right of the tanks.
                which according to my guides in photoshop are vertical.

Comment

Originally posted by JSchraub
                  where would suggest I level it too? I used that pipe on the water tank..
                  rather the side of the tank. Seems minor unlevel. Not bad enough to reject for though, but if you are re-edtiing anyway..

Comment

Working...
                  X