X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seahawk
    replied
    Originally posted by JSchraub
    where would suggest I level it too? I used that pipe on the water tank..
    rather the side of the tank. Seems minor unlevel. Not bad enough to reject for though, but if you are re-edtiing anyway..

Leave a comment:

• Christobal65
    replied
    Originally posted by pilotgolfer
    I'd say use either the edge of the water tank or one of the poles on top of that building just to the right of the tanks.
    which according to my guides in photoshop are vertical.

Leave a comment:

• pilotgolfer
    replied
    I'd say use either the edge of the water tank or one of the poles on top of that building just to the right of the tanks.

Leave a comment:

• JSchraub
    replied
    Originally posted by seahawk
    Horizon is wrong too. So an apeal is not worth it, apart from that it is dark and not perfect on contrast. Backlit is borderline, the bad edit makes it worse.
    where would suggest I level it too? I used that pipe on the water tank..

Leave a comment:

• Cosmo
    replied
    "Horizon is wrong too"

hmmm ..not to sure on that one .... the uprights look ok to me , in that case i would always judge the uprights when the ground / horizon is uneven.

just the exposure as Sam demonstrated.

cheers

Leave a comment:

• JSchraub
    replied
    I'll try that out. Thanks Sam

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    Horizon is wrong too. So an apeal is not worth it, apart from that it is dark and not perfect on contrast. Backlit is borderline, the bad edit makes it worse.

Leave a comment:

• RingwaySam
    replied
    The sun isn't in the perfect position but it's deffinatly not backlit in my opinion. Brighten it up and give it another go...

HTH,
    Sam

Leave a comment:

• JSchraub
    started a topic Backlit?

Backlit?

Is this photo really that backlit? The majority of the fusealage looks lit up to me

Working...
X