Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection Bad info unknown reg

Hi All
    How do you enter an unknown registration number in the upload form?
    I just left it blank the first time.
    Thanks

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1353946

It was entrered correctly, however we expected that you should have the reg either by looking at the full size original or by a second photo from that approach. A message to the screeners is recommended in such a case.
    My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
    My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
    ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

Comment

Ok I see. I only took the one shot of this particular aircraft and the full size original doesn't help either.
      Thanks for the info.

Comment

It was entrered correctly, however we expected that you should have the reg either by looking at the full size original or by a second photo from that approach.
        I know its a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has buggered off cos' it doesnt help here.....but that's why I've got into the habit of shooting at least one pic where I know I can see the reg. Framing, angle, level etc. don't matter as its just a reference pic.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
          I've got into the habit of shooting at least one pic where I know I can see the reg. Framing, angle, level etc. don't matter as its just a reference pic.
          Ditto, thats what I do

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
            I know its a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has buggered off cos' it doesnt help here.....but that's why I've got into the habit of shooting at least one pic where I know I can see the reg. Framing, angle, level etc. don't matter as its just a reference pic.

Ditto here to

Comment

What about wing shots from the window? I have a couple older shots I would like to post but of course, I was not noting the reg #'s at the time. Now, every arrival is followed by a quick reference shot.

For the mystery shots, would they be worth submitting if i didn't have the actual reg# to post? Also, is there any online DB that may help in revealing Reg #'s of past flights?

Comment

Working...
              X