Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP : Up Load photo on JP

Dear All,
    Can your guys help me how to up load this aircraft on JP : JA6806 - Aeros - AS332-L1 - 2451

Thks a lot !!!

I love JP.net

Sure, can help......

JA6806.....(but also registered on fin as MH806. A pic on Anet shows the registration field as JA6806/MH806. I would tend to put that in the registration field and make sure that you leave an explanatory note to the screeners.)

Eurocopter
    Eurocopter Puma
    Eurocopter AS332L Super Puma

Military/Government
    Japan-Coast Guard

c/n 2451

....and it might be a better pic if you crop it a bit closer ?
    Last edited by brianw999; 2007-03-19, 13:24.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
      Sure, can help......

....and it might be a better pic if you crop it a bit closer ?
      Thanks in advance !
      I want to crop more but i am scare Reason(s) For Rejection:

- Part of aircraft cut off

I love JP.net

Comment

Try this for a crop. Obviously the quality of this one is rubbish as its a crop of your small posted jpg. You will have to process from the original.

Comments, anyone else ?

Comment

The original photo has its serious quality issues: not centered, contrast, underexposed, backlit jsut to start with. I doubt, it will make it.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Forgetting all but the crop Gerardo, what is your opinion as a screener on the cropping out of rotors on this type of pic ?

Comment

Anyway, thank a lots and how your guys think this photo? will be Oke or not?

I love JP.net

Comment

Oversharpened

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999
                  Forgetting all but the crop Gerardo, what is your opinion as a screener on the cropping out of rotors on this type of pic ?
                  Oops, saw this question directed to me right now.

Cropped out rotors ... my opinion as screener .... not easy for me personally. It's not the same as a chopped off wing tip as a moving rotor is less "visible" or "present". I would say, it depends on the shot.

For example: the crop on the photo posted in the original post is OK (could be slightly better centered, but that's another story). The crop you made in your second post does not really work. If you crop closer to the helicopter, chopp off more of the wings.

But that's more my personal view, we don't have any "complete guide to to crop helicopcter photos" Well, ... perhaps one: if the crop doesn't kill the photo, then it's ok

Good enough?

Gerardo
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Gerardo,

Bit of an awkward question on my part really, wasn't it. The answer necessarily has to be a bit of a "fence sitter" as you are quite correct in saying that there's no "hard and fast" rule. In fact, thinking about it, you have come up with the answer with "if it doesn't kill the picture" ..etc.

PS. To whichever screener had to reject my second upload of the Dominican sandy island Robinson R44....sorry !

I've written out 100 lines of "I must tick the category box EVERY time"

Comment

Working...
                    X