How about these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about these?

So as some of you may or may not know I just got back from vacationing in Punta Cana and was wondering if any of the pics below had a chance of being uploaded. If they are not good enough please tell if there is a way to make them better. Thanks!!!

Midwest Airlines - The Best Care In The Air

Hmmm the pics dont look like they are working...I uploaded them using the uploader here on jp.net and it doesnt look the pic in my signature is working either. Anyone know whats goin on?

Comment

Could have something to do with this.

Comment

You could use a website like www.yourfilehost.com or photobucket to host them.
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Alright here they are:

Comment

1- What are you trying to show? - Looks kinda boring to me as there is little in the background to make the picture

2- Nice shot, just watch out for the heazt haze...

3- Seems fine, possibility of a clutter rejection but overall seems a good shot

4- Love it. Best out of the bunch, great angle, great background and nice lighting.

5 - Alittle dark and as with the first shot, for me anyqway i dont find it overly appealing.

Comment

I'd say the first second and fourth look fine to me. I don't see all to much heat haze to warrant a rejection. The bank shot towards the water is really cool, I'm not much of a wing view shot but that one is great. The last is much to dark.

Comment

That 4th one is awesome. If you're going to upload any of them, please upload that one.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                  That 4th one is awesome. If you're going to upload any of them, please upload that one.
                  Agree, very nice!

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys! I decided to give it a shot and upload #'s 2, 3, and 4.

Comment

Yes!!!!!! I managed to get 2/3 shots I uploaded accepted to the database!!!
                      The shot of the Westjet 737 got rejected for unlevel horizon, so hopefully sometime I'll fix that up and upload it again. This makes a total of 3 shots I now have on JP.net, and hopefully many more to come!
                      [photoid=5957223]
                      [photoid=5957216]
                      And then here's my first shot from a year ago...
                      [photoid=5709400]

Comment

Working...
                      X