No announcement yet.

Too Much/Too Little Contrast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would also add that it might be a problem with the settings of your screen. Try to look at your rejections on a different screen and see if you notice any difference.

Comment

Why can't we trust our eyes anymore. I have seen fantastic photos which are rejected because of a bad histogram. I have seen accepted photos which were not so good when I looked at them only with my eyes.
      I think by judging photos, the screeners are using too much computer-technics in stead of the human eye.

Paul Stam

Comment

How do you know? When exactly have you been part of this screening team?

We screen with our eyes. When we're not sure, we use some helpful tools. Same with editing a photo. First I - as well as most other photogs - trust my eyes and check with tools, if I'm not 100% sure.

You should stop telling such garbage and accept some of our tips, when we try to help. They're not that bad after all.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Too Much/Too Little Contrast

Had this rejected for the above, I personally don't agree with it so need a second opinion...

Thanks,
          Sam

Comment

moved and merged

Comment

Working...
            X