Wing shot/airfield view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wing shot/airfield view

Im asking for peoples thoughts on these two photos. I got very lucky earlier this year and got a flight in a Bucker Bestmann and i took my camera up with me to take some photos.
    What do people think of the first photo? Im hoping to upload it as a wing shot. I know theres a beam in the photo but the cockpit framing on one of these aeroplanes is very heavy and hard to avoid.
    The second photo i took as we crossed the threashold and i was hoping to upload this. Should this be an airport view or under the aircraft category?

Appolgies for the large copyright text but these are very special photos to me.

Both under the aircraft category. You can check airport overview in addition if you like for the cockpit shot and give the airport as location. The wingview should have inflight as location.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
      Both under the aircraft category. You can check airport overview in addition if you like for the cockpit shot and give the airport as location. The wingview should have inflight as location.
      Thank you. Do you screeners think they could make it?

Comment

the screeners? I don't know .. I can only give you the opinion of one screener ...

#1 is a no-go in my opinion. There's no clear subject and the unlevel horizon doesn't help here either.

#2 could be uploadable if you level the horizon and manage to brighten up the cockpit a bit.

Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

1. Realy i should have asked the pilot to drop the wing more now but i personaly like it as it shows the park ground around the airfield.

2. Is there a way to brighten up the instrument panel without affecting the rest. Ive tried my best to get the exposure right for outside, if i exposed it for inside the outside would be several stops over.

Comment

Perhaps a little bit of flash light may help .... or Photoshop

The only problem I see now, is the blurry cockpit, which causes me a bit headache. I for one wouldn't upload it, but what can you lose if you try your luck?
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Surely if i has used the flash when i was up it would have reflected off the glass? The problem with focusing is that i focused on the ground rather than the aircraft.

Comment

Working...
              X