Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions please..

Hello all,

I've had very little success with low light photography so I was wondering if I could get everyone's opinion on this photo. Should I try to upload it as is or is there something I can change in the photo processing stage?

Thanks in advance!
    In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

give it a tad of cw rotation and a little more contrast you should be fine with it..
    I just had a very quick edit with it..

Didn´t rotate it, but corrected the levels and adjusted the curves...

Hope this helps
    Cheers
    Björn
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

For me the first pic really lacks contrast and on the second one the plane is really too dark.
      The compostition/center is not very good too, there's too much dead space on the top left side of the picture. And I would add that the backlit here doesn't work, a big part of the sky is blown out.

Best regards
      Alex

Comment

thanks for the replies.. I guess this one will be filed for my personal collection then.

Much appreciated.. thought I'd give it a run through first
        In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

Working...
        X