Undersharpend (soft)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undersharpend (soft)

Can someone pls take a loock at this picture an see where the softspots are.. The pic is perfect on my screen, and i have already applied a lot of sharpen on it, so don`t want too destoy the things that are already good by putting on too mutch sharpen.. hope someone can help..

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1498727

Reg.
    Tom A.

Tom, the image looks generally soft all over on my screen I would add the lower half of the aircraft looks quite noisy also. I feel if you try and sharpen this anymore it will make the noise/grain even worse.

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the wiew..

Then i think it`s about time to replace the old CRT screen when the paychek comes later this week... It`s a pain to edit the pics so i think they are nice, but they actually look like shit..

Comment

Shooting in better light would have helped in this instance. 400D+low light Been there got the t-shirt, oh & load more shots added to my personal collection

Comment

Originally posted by mrk25
          Shooting in better light would have helped in this instance. 400D+low light Been there got the t-shirt, oh & load more shots added to my personal collection

Yes, i know.. It was a bad day for spotting becouse of the clouds, and this was also just my third time spotting after i got the 400D.. And that is my first camera...

But anyway, there shoud be easier to save bad raw pictures, whit a screen that shows the photos as they are..

Comment

Working...
          X