No announcement yet.

Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)

Hello,

This was one of my first attempts to add photo to jp.net, but unfortunately it was unsuccessful. As I am amateur in improving and assessing photos I can't see any of the rejection reasons. This is my photo:
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1510598 EDIT: as I just have noticed there is too much blue,am I right?

Thanks in advance!

Mateusz

There is too much saturation in this picture, resulting in the colours not looking real anymore!

Have a look at the grass for example, it looks much greener than it would in real..
    But it also seems to be a problem of the colourspace you use, because I just had a quick look in Photoshop at it, and it looked much better there (Still a bit to much saturation in my opinion, but much better!)

Anyway it is also a bit soft for example at the registration and a bit oversharpened in other areas (the lines on the fuselage for example..)
    And maybe a little less noice reduction next time (probably the reason for the picture being a little soft in places..)

As you are new, If you want some help with editing the shot, just drop me a message, and I will see what I can do and give you an explanation what I did step by step..

BTW, which Program are you using to edit your shots?

Cheers
    Björn
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Working...
    X