Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early morning shot, will this be any good

Hi it me again

This shot I took early in the morning, I try something different in taken this shot and in editing, I bought the new Photoshop CS3 and playing around with it, what fantastic program, anyhow will this be any good.

Thank you for your time
    Frikkie

I would give it a little more contrast, and it appears a little dark to me!
    But I like it, it is a really nice shot!

Cheers
    Björn

P.S.: And maybe a little more sharpening at the rear fuselage, between the wings and the hor. stabilizers.
    Did you work with the selection tool to edit sky and plane differently because it looks a little bit like it, as there is a little halo between the plane and the fog...
    "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

I like the shot but the sky looks funny and as Bjorn says some selective sharpening on the fuselage

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KLM772ER
        I would give it a little more contrast, and it appears a little dark to me!
        But I like it, it is a really nice shot!

Cheers
        Björn

P.S.: And maybe a little more sharpening at the rear fuselage, between the wings and the hor. stabilizers.
        Did you work with the selection tool to edit sky and plane differently because it looks a little bit like it, as there is a little halo between the plane and the fog...
        Thank you Bjon
        No I did not use the selection tool, not quite familiar with it yet, I will work on the sharpening where you suggest
        Thank you

Cheers
        Frikkie

Comment

Originally posted by FatGit
          I like the shot but the sky looks funny and as Bjorn says some selective sharpening on the fuselage

Alan
          Alan the sky come out like that, it was very early morning and it was cloudy
          Thank you for the review

Frikkie

Comment

It also needs centering properly. Try removing some of the dead space above the tail to move the body of the plane into a more central position in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
              It also needs centering properly. Try removing some of the dead space above the tail to move the body of the plane into a more central position in the frame.
              Dan thank you for the advice I will do that

Cheers
              Frikkie

Comment

"Jis-liiiike" Frikkie, and we thought Benoni was the "Far East" as opposed to Singapore - Eish, dit lyk of ons Suid Afrikaaners raak minder in die JP website.
                Hou die blink kant bo en skiet (die aeries) lekker.
                RobB

Comment

Wow that's an awesome shot though.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB
                    "Jis-liiiike" Frikkie, and we thought Benoni was the "Far East" as opposed to Singapore - Eish, dit lyk of ons Suid Afrikaaners raak minder in die JP website.
                    Hou die blink kant bo en skiet (die aeries) lekker.
                    Hhaha lekker gelag dankie RobinB, as ek weer Suid Afrika toe kom kan ek jou maar kontak en ons spot saam veral in Johannesburg, voorspoed vir jou

Cheers
                    Fikkie

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
                      Wow that's an awesome shot though.
                      Thank you Jd

Cheers
                      Frikkie

Comment

I bought the new Photoshop CS3
                        Whaaaat, you BOUGHT it ? Can I have a job on your salary please ?

Nice shot. I've been trying to get a "vapour" shot like that for ages.
                        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Well it is actually not that expensive in the USA, I bought a complete new full version (and already registered it at adobe!) at ebay there and saved about 700€ compared to if I would have downloaded it directly at adobe or bought a boxed version at their webpage in Germany!
                          And that included shipping and tax!

Cheers!
                          Björn
                          "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999

Nice shot. I've been trying to get a "vapour" shot like that for ages.
                            LOL Hahahaha, Brian in Asia it is not that expensive, but let me tell you what a excellent program, it has much more to offer than CS2, worth any penny, the "vapour" shot i edit in CS3

Love your shots Brian keep up the great work

Cheers
                            Frikkie

Comment

Whenever im in Bangkok, Thailand I always hit the markets and pick up as much software as possible. Some was very usefull for my university design degree and others such as the latest version of photoshop was pretty cool to. All of these were purchased for uround $5 USD each. Can't really complain!

Comment

Working...
                              X