Southwest 737

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest 737

Can you guys tell me if this photo will be accepted.

BH Airlines A319

lol, sorry, but there's no way.

Comment

ohh thanks anyway
      BH Airlines A319

Comment

Maybe it would be easier if you compared it with photos already on the site, to give you an idea of what is 'acceptable' and what isn't.

Best of luck to ya mate

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice Neil,its just that i am new at this photography.
          BH Airlines A319

Comment

Asmir,
            Don't be upset, I assure you that most of our first photos were just as bad.
            A few tips for next time:
            - When shooting in low light, you are going to want to have a tripod. You see how the image is so blurry? A tripod would take away the shakiness of the hand and make the image sharp.
            -Try to get the whole plane, or at least the entire fuselage and horizontal stabilizer, in the picture.
            -Try to level the camera with the horizon as much as possible
            -Try your best to avoid having things like the hedges, baggage carts, etc., blocking parts of the aircraft.
            Hope this helps, and I look forward to seeing you progress as a photographer.
            Mitch

Comment

Thanks for the great advice.
              BH Airlines A319

Comment

Looking at your other topic it appears alot of them are blurry, do you use a P+S?

Comment

Well Neil on my other topic i was just using a Sony digital camera.Nothing made for spotting.What is a P+S?
                  BH Airlines A319

Comment

Originally posted by Asmir Hamidovic
                    Well Neil on my other topic i was just using a Sony digital camera.Nothing made for spotting.What is a P+S?
                    P+S is just short for Point and Shoot. Bascially, if it's not an SLR, it's a Point and Shoot (P+S). I'd be willing to bet that it is one.

Comment

Working...
                    X