Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions about a bunch of photos

Hi all!
    After quite a long time, uploading to other site, I decided to come back to jp.net and to try to get most of my shots online. Until now, I was uploading one or two shots now and then, but now, as I want to upload a lot of them, I would kindly like to ask you for some opinions.
    I hope you are at least not angry that I'm back.
    And now, the photos. Mostly concerning about quality, level and sharpening, in some cases, I'll write things I'm not sure about.
    Thank you very much for help.

1. Not really sure about the crop here

2. The same as above + maybe it lacks a bit of contrast?

6. Do you think, that double/similar rej. reason takes it place here? I think angle is different enough, but not really sure.

That's all for this one, but I'm sure I'll need more help later
    Thanks once more.

Some nice photos there. I personally would place the aircraft a bit lower in photo #1 and #2, although with the background as it is, it doesn't look bad.

Some photos appear just a tad soft, for example #2 and #3.

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

1) I would put the aircraft a bit lower in the frame doesn`t look good this way. (Remember the tail is also part of the aircraft ). Plus you get rid of the distracting fence in the background! Then give a short note to the screener and it should be ok!

2) same as above, but not that much... and as said it could use a tad more contrast.. (but try to do it with the curves and not brighten the whites more up, because otherwise it they would blow out...

3)nothing to moan about the 777 (maybe a tad soft...)

4) Maybe a bit more sharpening at the nose, the front and uper passengerwindows and the titles...

5)What a nice shot, I love it!

6) I don`t think it is a double, as it is a complete different angle, but that have the screeners to decide And it needs a tad more CW Rotation...

7) seems to be ok!

8 )Maybe a bit more sharpening at the tail, but it seems to be ok!

Hope this helps!

Cheers
      Björn

Edit: gerardo jsut beat me
      "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Thanks very much for answers... I tried to correct the things you pointed out, and I will upload those photos when photos currently in queue will get screened...
        BTW 2 KLM772ER : What fence do you mean?

Comment

He thought the terminal was the fence.

Comment

Sorry for my late reply but I was not at home!

It is this fence I mean, by putting the aircraft a bit lower in the frame, it disappears at the bottom...

Cheers
            Björn
            "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Working...
            X