No announcement yet.

Rejection - confused ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed Alan, and I understand. A quick question in the dedicated forum prior to uploading should bring Genre, Category and Bad Info rejections to zero!

Comment

Originally posted by 2C67
      I seem to recall that the ruling used to be that a civilian reg=civilian genre and a military reg=military genre.

Not sure if that is still the case.

Matt
      I feel the upload page needs a bit more clarifacation here.

Comment

Originally posted by ollieholmes
        I feel the upload page needs a bit more clarifacation here.
        An update is on the way. In the meantime, the sticky topics in the info subforum offer all informations needed.

Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343
          An update is on the way. In the meantime, the sticky topics in the info subforum offer all informations needed.

Gerardo
          Not being pickey or anything guys but not every photographer uses the forums.

Comment

Well, we also know, that not many photographers use the upload guideline. Heck, some don't even read the screeners comments. But the forums are the only way to make announcements to a wide audience.

Comment

Maybe you could advertise the forum on the front page of the site so people see it easier?

Comment

As mentioned above, we are currently working on an update. Give us a week or two or so. A few months would also come in quite handy though
                Last edited by LX-A343; 2007-09-20, 21:06.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanF
                  This is not strictly true Steve i ticked military on this shot but it has civilian reg?

Alan
                  The French Air Force aircraft that do display a civil reg are also identified militarily also by their c/n.An example would be A340 F-RAJA diplayed(military 75)not displayed.
                  The opposite military displayed but civil not(even tough issued)is true.The French Air Force Caravelles were an example of this.

Comment

Working...
                  X