Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which One

Hi there again everybody

Me again with color's, I have these two shot that I editted, which one is the best, thank you and is there anything else I can "fix"

Thank you
    Frikkie

There is a fair amount of vignetting there....maybe enough for a rejection.
    I still think you should adjust your levels/curves............seeing sky that colour...well as an idea consider .......

My contribution to JetPhotos

Comment

I agree with what Greg pointed out: Looking at the histogram it becomes clear that your shot is overcontrasted. This can be corrected with your levels/curves function in PS. Also, the pic seems oversharpened in the front and undersharpened in your tail area. Try some selective sharpening using layers here...

Comment

[QUOTE=Greg Wilson]There is a fair amount of vignetting there....maybe enough for a rejection.
        I still think you should adjust your levels/curves............seeing sky that colour...well as an idea consider .......

Thank you Greg will fix it

Frikkie

Comment

Originally posted by magic48
          I agree with what Greg pointed out: Looking at the histogram it becomes clear that your shot is overcontrasted. This can be corrected with your levels/curves function in PS. Also, the pic seems oversharpened in the front and undersharpened in your tail area. Try some selective sharpening using layers here...
          Thank you for your input I do appriciate it

Frikkie

Comment

Working...
          X