Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[rant] How did this one get pass the screener(s)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [rant] How did this one get pass the screener(s)?

[photoid=6074715]

Grow up. Got a problem with a shot then email the screeners, don't publicly humilate the photographer.

Comment

not kind of an answer I'd expect: it's clearly grainy and oversharpened. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsMeOnly
        not kind of an answer I'd expect: it's clearly grainy and oversharpened. I just don't get it.
        And the topic is so kind, huh

Comment

Well, it is obviously problem with screeners as Tomek has really great photos, but this just shouldn't get through.

Comment

Yes and that's why you should email the screeners rather than post it on a public forum. I'm sure if Tomek did the same to you over a public forum you'd be upset...

Comment

come on man!! there is nothing wrong with the photo that is worth rejecting it for. i've seen much worse.

-Chris

Comment

Come on folks- this is not personal, in fact the photo was in a batch of a very good ones. I'm just pointing out that screener(s) let down guard.

Comment

Nope, the screeners simply accepted that shot, nothing else. .

But I promise, we will not let any photo of yours get through any more, which could remotely let others believe, we "let down guard".
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

ok, then just delete my photos, my account. I didn't even remotely mean it to play this way- I'm sorry.

Maybe it WAS stupid to bring that up, but I won't change that anymore- what's done is done.

Comment

As said in a previous post. Grow up. This kind of thread shouldn't have even been posted in the first place. In the photographic community there is a kind of unwritten rule that frowns apon naming and shaming for whatever reason. Its just not done.

Not to be rude but comming from a person who has just 15 shots on our site I hardly think you have a right to be questioning others work. May i suggest in future that you think about what your about to post and the consequences associated with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X