Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military or not?

Hello!

May I ask the screeners, how could possible, to reject my photo, due to incorrect genre, even so there are several photos are in the db. from this a/c with civilian genre?

Check the link above...

regards: Atika

I myself will be interested in the outcome of this as the A/C has both a military # 90-409 and Civilian Reg of HS-HRH. I myself would classify this one as a Military type as it belongs to the Thai AF.

If i am not mistaken the reason they have a civilian Reg also is the fact that some countries will not allow some military equipment in without a Civilian Reg #. Just look at some of the Military A/C from some countries at the Paris Air show as they also carry Military and civilian reg #'s.
    Robin Guess Aviation Historian, Photographer, Web Designer.

http://www.Jet-Fighters.Net
    http://www.Jet-Liners.Net

Comment

It's a really clear case for me. It belongs to the Thai Air Force so it's military.
      If some were accepted as civilian it's a mistake, please fill a correction form if you see any. Thank you

Regards
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe
        It's a really clear case for me. It belongs to the Thai Air Force so it's military.
        If some were accepted as civilian it's a mistake, please fill a correction form if you see any. Thank you

Regards
        Alex
        Alex,

If it's a clear case, why the screeners are not consistent enough, or pay more attention to the details? Since few minutes, there's a new picture from this a/c in the db. (same location, same time), which uploaded with civilian genre. (There's now ten pic. together). Whatever, I don't care anymore, but I have to tell you, it's not the most honest way to reject a picture, referring about just a case, which is strongly arguable.

Much more attention would be nice, but I don't want to give advices...

Manx THX!

regards: Atika

Comment

Atika, just myself I must have rejected that pic/plane about 20 times for wrong genre... So you're not the only one. And believe us we do our best to pay more attention to the details, but yeah we'll check everything 3 times just to be absolutly sure no more genre mistake is done... Seriously it's obvious that some pic passed the cut, it's a mistake but you can't complain because we didn't make a mistake while screening your pic am I wrong ?

Regards
          Alex

Comment

So, next time I'll be the one, who'll try to aviod these kind of mistakes, 'cause that won't remain without consequence. Hoping to get that really consistent, and strict screening in the future, remainging with respect...

Cheers: Atika

Comment

okay Atika, Thank you for that !

Comment

Working...
              X