Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Help : Yousef Nielsen

Hello

I would like some help for the photo I have uploaded (Korean Air 747-400F).
    I think it looks a bit unsharp and grainy after my work on it in Photoshop. I would like to ses what an experienced user of Photoshop can do with it.

Thanks

Can you please show this picture?

Cheers
    Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Sorry I thougth I did upload it.

Could you please tell me what I need to if I want my photo showed in the message.

-Yousef

Comment

Click reply and on the left there is a Upload Images link. Click that and copy the URL address into the post.
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

If you have it uploaded and it was accepted, i.e. everybody can see it in the database, then simply post [photoid=xxxxxx], where xxxxxx marks the photo id of your pic.

If you have it uploaded and it was rejected, i.e. nobody can see it in the database, then simply post the link to the rejected picture.

If neither works, then upload the picture to a free webserver and post a link to this picture.

Hope it helps

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thank you for the help

Here it is

I wonder if it could be sharpened up a bit ??
            I have tried Photoshop and the unsharp mask function. Also tried to resize it to 1024 x 700 and adjusting the levels a bit. The photo is the raw data from the camera (Olympus C-730) and I would like to see what ypu can do with my photo.

Looking forward
            -Yousef

Comment

Here is what I could do with it. But still the biggest problem with this photo is the way it is cropped. All that sky above really takes away from the shot.
              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
              X