Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying for a different look; Can it be saved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying for a different look; Can it be saved?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1648215

Reject for too much dead space. Any ideas on a salvage operation?

Cheers

Dave Brook
    Cambridge, Ontario

Possibly a 1024 x 683 crop like this ?

Shame the aircraft wasn't a bit lower and more to the left.

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Aircraft is very soft. Perhaps a better DOF would be more appropriate here.

Comment

Gonna be hard to save but I do believe that it can be done. It'll take a while though. Good luck!

-Chris

Comment

I had thought that the crop used by Brian could help, but now seeing it,the oversized golf ball is far too distracting. One for the personal collection IMHO.

Comment

I had thought that the crop used by Brian could help, but now seeing it,the oversized golf ball is far too distracting. One for the personal collection IMHO.
            Must admit that I thought the same myself although Bart seemed keen to keep it as part of the picture. Cropping the aircraft any closer will be a crop of a very small part of the original leading to severe quality issues. Cropping out part of the golf ball will just make the frame cluttered and unbalanced.

Shame really, nice try though.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Well, I like it and the golf ball really compliments the landing 340. Not sure if a touch of sharpening would help, but the shot in anycase does it for me. It's different and says a lot more than a standard record shot.

Just my fourpennorth.

Andy

Comment

Working...
              X